Saturday, September 19, 2009

Sexy Beauty Face Model Photoshoot Pictures On Web

Sports Illustrated cover model Bar Refaeli attends the Nacho Figueras celebration of Ralph Lauren?s Iconic Polo sexy model Shirt for Fashion?s Night Out on Thursday (September 10) in New York City.

Bar Refaeli The Hot Bikini Model
The 24-year-old Israeli hottie recently talked about her approach to keeping healthy, saying, ?I don?t diet and I don?t have an eating plan, but I like to eat healthily. I would never go on some crazy fad diet says the sexy model or eat anything weird to get thinner - it?s just not good for your body.

I don?t deny myself anything and there?s nothing I wouldn?t eat. I like desserts. I like food full-stop but I exercise and I?m young said the beauty face so everything keeps in check!?

It?s obvious that ESPN Magazine is trying to snap some of the lions? share from Sports Illustrated?s readership. SI gets over of $257 million while ESPN Mag garners only $96 million.

When considering how to catch more eyes the first thing that everyone (including me) thought of was the famous SI Swimsuit Issue. But how could ESPN trump that sexy beauty face glossy card? Seems that Editor In Chief, Gary Belsky, has come up with a nice little idea.

Coming to you on October 19th is ESPN?s Body Issue in which athletes will be posing ?au naturel, albeit artfully covered or positioned.? Since that announcement the facts have dwindled and the rumors have begun. Who will be included? How much will they show?

One name keeps popping up: IndyCar racer, Danica Patrick.

Model Danica Patrick Will Pose Nude Patrick?s rep. will not confirm whether or not she?s in the magazine--or whether she posed nude--and Belsky says the same thing. "When we do reveal the web models participant list, we will not reveal who disrobed and who did not.

The photos will answer most such questions, of course; and we will otherwise let the individual athletes reveal like web models should they so choose, whether they removed all clothing for our shoots."

Women are getting more and more glossy spreads and not just in the poses you?d think.

A pregnant Candice Parker graced the cover of ESPN magazine, and after much speculation of how sportscaster Erin Andrews photo shoot pictures in many blogs would look for GQ it turned out to be dirty only in the literal sense. She posed in football gear, muddy with the rest of the team in the locker room.

I like the idea of a sports? magazine showing athletes bodies off. It appeals to me more than just a model in a swimsuit. It enhances rather than detracts from the fact that this is sports in blogs training and dedication. I also think that with both male and female athletes both being spotlighted, no one can cry sexism.

Which athletes will be in The Body Issue? No one?s telling, but I think it?s worth the cover price to find out.

For more internet model news click
source::justjared.buzznet.com
source::shewired.com

No comments: