Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Aubrey O?Day? & her Lucky Puppy


Aubrey O?Day? with her Lucky Puppy ? Aubrey O'Day, who is likely casting her ballot for whichever presidential candidate she thinks is most attractive, has taken to torturing her poor, poor puppy to encourage young people to vote. We've said it before, we'll say it again: Stop abusing those poor animals ? they were not created for you to dress up and dye as you see fit.


Aubrey O'Day wants the world to know that she's no Paris Hilton. She says she's always mistaken for the heiress when she carries her dog around.

Aubrey tells OK!, "That's horrible because I absolutely love my d og and I'm nothing like that girl. Like, nobody can have a dog? I think any white girl with blonde hair who carries around a dog is compared to Paris Hilton."

She goes on to say, "I'm not concerned with who people think I am. I'm just concerned that people know who I am."

No comments: